Yep, this is the second fracture for Ty in less than a year! I asked the doctor about the health of his bones, but his bones are fine. Poor kid, I thought he was alright. The accident happened on Monday. We all went roller skating. This was (almost) the first time. Ty was a little nervous and not too stable on the skates. A little girl from his school was there, too, which I think made a difference in how he was acting! He really didn't want to try. We kept encouraging him to get out there and at least try! So FINALLY he did...and yep! He broke.his.wrist! We put ice on it and ace-bandaged it for a few days. Finally on Thursday I figured I should have it looked at because it was still bothering him. Ty's pediatrician sends us for an x ray and asks them to only hand back + results. Sure enough, they hand us the x ray back...another fracture!! Unbelievable!! Note: Just because there's hardly any swelling and the child can use the hand, foot, etc...doesn't mean it's NOT fractured!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment