Thursday, June 3, 2010

PLEASE PRAY!!!!

I know I've been MIA for a while...I've missed reading everyone's blog and catching up, but I really haven't had the time....a lot has been going on...the most important is this...

It looks like we may be taken to court over home schooling Ty.  This is very stressful, and much prayer is needed.  I would love to talk further with any of you, but it would probably be best if it were done through email.  Thank you.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Alyson praying for you!

Love and hugs - Jill
GOD WILL FIGHT THIS FOR YOU!

Shonni said...

I am so sorry.
We may be able to advise...contact us at
shassolddt@msn.com
LOVE YOU and let us know how we can help.

danielle-laryn said...

alyson, what is going on??you have my email, i think, if not, let me know and i will send it...praying for you!! what can we do??

Unknown said...

Please email me and let me know how you are doing!

Love,
Jill

{darlene} said...

Found you through Jill... I am praying!