Sunday, February 14, 2010

I'm such a newbie!!

Alright, so here I am with this blog that I've had since summer of 2009.  I basically started it to get some thoughts that were written on paper typed out.  I didn't even know if it was still on the web anymore!  I wasn't sure if you didn't visit it for so long if they deleted it.  But nope!  I somehow remembered what the address was and I found it.  Tonight I've been trying to make it prettier than what it was.  lol...I've seen a lot of really nice websites and can use any advice or help that I can get!  I'm just learning how to do all of this!  I've been checking out so many different blogs and I've been so inspired that I thought, okay, I need to take a step out and quit hidding!  None of these people (except maybe you, Nicole) know that I feel so blessed to be reading some of your "stories".  So, I'm coming out of the dark and I'm out now!  Seriously, I need all the help I can get with this blog stuff...I don't know if I even know the right lingo!  lol...Okay, enough of that...

Happy Valentines Day everyone!!
We went to church and it was a really great service.  Then we went to lunch, came home and took a nap.  Nice relaxing day.

No comments: