Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sunday Morning Breakfast

Well, Ty feels sooo much better.  He's still on antibiotic but he felt better quickly.  Now I'm sick...ugh...I guess I'll need to cancel my dentist appointment for tomorrow and make a doctor's appointment. 

Soooo, this Sunday morning we didn't go to church being that I feel so crummy...not to mention Dusty is waiting for a plumber to come and fix our bathtub/shower.  We haven't been able to use it since the beginning of the year, so...it's time to have it fixed!

This is what our morning looked like...
Ty made his famous pancakes!  He was wearing the apron (with not much else on..lol) that we got him for Christmas that says, "This Kid Can Cook!"

In it, he stashed napkins, pam, silverware, etc...
And Ava pretended to be the server.  She had her Hello Kitty apron on which she had stuffed with straws, napkins and silverware.  She set the table and took orders from us and imaginary people.

In this picture she was taking an order by the imaginary person in the chair! 

They were having the best time.  Dusty and I just sat and watched how they (especially Ty) could really make breakfast completely on their (his) own.  Ty even served us coffee!

They were so proud of themselves!  We were very proud of them, too.  What a nice Sunday morning breakfast!

What yummy pancakes!  Dusty has always been great at making breakfast, and ever since Ty was little he had him helping. 

I have to say...they even cleared the table and picked up just about everything. 
Now, that was this morning...this afternoon they haven't stopped arguing about EVERYTHING!!

No comments: