We spend Christmas Eve evening at my in-laws house...the kids are drinking an ice cream shake in fancy glasses! (from left to right: Callie, my niece, Ava, and Ty)
We stuff our faces with appetizers at the island. Well, at least I did! Where is everyone else??
(that's my in-laws, or Grandma and Grandpa)
 |
| Mom and Dad Rhodes |
 |
| Aunt Julie and Uncle Richie |
|
 |
| Shauna, Danny, Callie and Brady |
 |
| Me and Dust! |
 |
| This is my sweet little nephew! I love him so much!! |
|
Ava, Ty and Callie...
Cutie cousin's...
I love holding this sweet boy...he's such a good baby and a blessing to all of us!
 |
| We open gifts together... | |
|
 |
| The girls received "matching gifts" which they love! |
Christmas Day photos will come next...
No comments:
Post a Comment