Thursday, January 27, 2011

Christmas Morning



Opening stocking stuffers

Oh, by the way, please excuse Ty...he's NEVER dressed!!  I guess I'm so used to it that it didn't even occur to me that maybe I should have had him put on clothes, but oh well,...don't be offended!!










This toy was probably the cheapest and the kids loved it the best!  It's called a Yadda Yadda.  It's basically a little thing that you talk into and it says it back and you can make the sound go high or low pitch!  He was so excited!  I just love when I capture these moments!


Ty and Dusty got matching watches!



Here are the twins that Ava REALLY wanted!
There were all different looking dolls which she picked from...she circled these in the magazine...she said that she wanted them because they are "tan" like her!!



On Christmas morning, Papa and Mimi (my dad and other mom) come over and open gifts with us!


Dad and Sharon

Dad playing the Wii!!  Ahahaha!!  Too funny!  Gotta make sure Kyle (my brother) sees this one!!


Even I was playing the wii...boy can you get sweaty!  Above us are the snowflakes we made as a family.  We also made a Happy Birthday Jesus banner that I guess I don't have a picture of.


Well, apparently I have no pictures of everyone at our house later for Christmas dinner...when we are DRESSED!!  lol...Oh well, they must be on someone's camera...

No comments: