Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My head is spinning...

I'm not normally a "night" blogger, but tonight, my heart is heavy.  

My head is spinning.  

I'm not even really sure what I'm going to say here...because I have so many thoughts going on at once.

I want to live in God's will for me and my family.  I know that for sure.  I know that it may not always be easy, but in the long run I know it will be worth it.

I want to KNOW what God's will is for me and my family.  NOW.  

Impatient much?

Why is it that I'm always trying to plan, analyze and "figure things out"?

It seems like I try to be at step 50 when I'm only really on step 2.

I've prayed for the Lord to have my heart ache for what makes HIS ache.  I've prayed that I surrender it all.  AND, I know that God has plans for me bigger than I probably even realize.

I look at what next year holds and I immediately think, "It's too much, I can't handle it."  

But...

Philippians 4:13 says "I can do everything through Christ who gives me strength."

Maybe it is too much and maybe something does need to "give", but that something is not clear to me.

Tonight, it's been pressed upon me to not look at the natural so much, but to keep your eyes on the Spirit.  Sometimes our minds need to tell our flesh to TRUST GOD.

I trust Him and I will follow Him.  

Where exactly...I don't know.  

In the natural, I feel inadequate.  Quite frankly, I AM inadequate...without God.

Faithful is He who calls you, and He will bring it to pass.  1 Thessalonians 5:24
Not me, but HE will bring it to pass.

Maybe I need to give God a chance to do something more than I expect.


We all have crazy lives...mine has many things spinning around at once.  There is so much that is uncertain and I just want a message, a very clear one...(I'm slightly dense at times)...to know which direction to go in.  


Just tell me Lord!!  And I'll do it!!


"Because he loves me," says the Lord, "I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.  He will call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him.  With long life will I satisfy him and show him my salvation."
Psalm 91:14-16

No comments: