coat...
![]() |
| Sorry about the bad quality of the picture, but we do take photos with our phone a lot! |
Of course I couldn't JUST get a coat...we bought a couple fleece pajamas, mittens, a baby doll and comfy blanket.
We can't wait to hear if she received the goodies. With the Chinese New Year right now, I know it may be a while until we here anything.
Ava was with me when we bought the things for Sierra. She picked out the light pink pajamas and found her size, too. She said, "I will have matching pajamas with my baby sister!"
With that said, I will say that we've talked with her over and over that we don't know if she's the little girl that God has for our family or not. Both Ava and Ty seem to understand that and they are just excited that there IS a little child that God has for us. It's just waiting to see if Sierra is it or not!
They sent me Sierra's measurements and we did the best we could with picking a size. We hope that she will like it and that it will be warm for her. Ava helped us take the package to the post office to send it off to China!










2 comments:
Isn’t it so fun to send our children gifts! It’s seems to help pass the time. I can’t wait till I can send some to my goodies.
oh how sweet! what a fun idea! where did you find those cuuute jammies??
Post a Comment