Thursday, March 24, 2011

Happy 7th Birthday, Ava!!

This is slightly embarrassing, but my sweet girl's birthday was in January!!  January 13th to be exact.  I'm totally behind, but I still have to share some photos even though it's the end of March!!



Here are the "goodies" that Ava picked out to have at her party.  Some of the things that she picked were Doritos, cheese puffs and mints!  

The kids also had pizza and drank pink lemonade from wine glasses!


After eating, the girls were treated to having their hair, nails and make-up done!  What princesses they are!












They played in Ava's room and sang...it was too funny!  They were all dancing!



BEFORE



AFTER








On Ava's actual birthday, we still had to do some school work, but we made a stop to Krispy Kreme as a surprise and she picked out a doughnut of her choice!  Boston Creme, baby, yeah!!


And my sweet girl grabbed the camera and captured this picture of me...ha!




This is Ava at Daddy's work.  We brought lunch to his office to have a special lunch.  Dusty had bought Ava a Yankee's monkey, from Legend's Field, to give to her.  She loves this monkey so much...because it was from her Daddy!


Ava's birthday fell on a Thursday this week.  Even though it was a school/work night, we were so happy that all of the family could come over and help us celebrate!
Our children are so blessed to have so many people love and care about them.



Ty bought this chipmunk for Ava with his own money.  He was proud of himself and so were we!  He also bought her a Tinkerbell card.  I told him that he could make her one, but I'm pretty sure he felt like a "big guy" buying her a card! 



Mommy made the cake, but Ava did the sprinkles...can you tell??  lol...


Ava is such a sweet, caring, sensitive little girl.  

I can remember being pregnant with her and since I already had my "Ty boy" I prayed and prayed for a little girl.  I wanted to experience both.  I am incredibly blessed by this daughter of mine.  I know that the Lord has big plans for her and I can't wait to see who she becomes!

Ava, we love you and are so thankful for you.  
You mean the world to us.

1 comment:

Mom Of Many said...

Your behindedness reminds me of me. I love it. =) Happy Birthday Ava....and the cake? My kids would totally love all the goop and gunk on top. Totally their style.