Monday, March 21, 2011

YOU are SO Beautiful!!

Hey everyone!!  My friend, Jill, at Forever N Ever N Always is doing a project with her daughter called...


I AM BEAUTIFUL!!  

This is a project to help us see ourselves as GOD sees us...BEAUTIFUL!!

We all have the enemy, at times, whispering lies in our ears...DON'T LISTEN!!!  YOU are SO BEAUTIFUL!!!


Please go and read all about it and join in!!  


Check out this post.  And this one to find out how to participate! 

Here are some of the pictures we took this weekend! 








We had fun taking the pictures and are happy to be a part of this!  And remember...

YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL!!!




 

3 comments:

TanyaLea said...

You ALL are beatuiful!!! What a fun project with a great message!

And can I just say, that is the COOLEST TREE EVER!!!! :)

OX,
Tanya

Jill Samter Photography said...

Alyson - I love it!!!!!!

Your new family photos are gorgeous! Love the header and sidebar shots! BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Love you,
Jill

Jenifer Metzger said...

Alyson, I just spoke on this at a women's function. We are beautiful simply because we were made in the image of Christ. I love this idea of the photos with the sign and may try this with my kiddos. Thanks for the great post and you and your family...ARE BEAUTIFUL!