Yesterday was a special morning. Just the other day I posted about Ty and the work that the Lord is doing in his life and I mentioned when he accepted Christ. Well...
Ava accepted Christ yesterday morning!!!
It was one of those mornings we were in the kitchen and we were about to be late for school...she was talking to me about some things and then asked me if she was going to heaven and that opened the door for me to talk more about it with her and the next thing I know, I'm kneeling on the ground and she's repeating the prayer to ask Jesus into her heart!!
Lots is going on in my life, too, and this responsibility of being a parent and what I need to do is so evidently clear to me now!
"Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it"
Proverbs 22:6
Another praise that happened a couple weeks ago is that a family member had surgery to have something removed that the doctor felt for sure was malignant...
and it wasn't!! Yay God!!
I also mentioned in a past post that some income of ours had been lost...well, another answered prayer...it will return very soon!!
All the praise and glory goes to Him.
Thank you to all who have been praying for our family...just thought that we all can use the encouragement of praises that the Lord is answering prayers. There is more that we need to share that happened yesterday, but I'm not ready to share yet! =)
BTW: I couldn't sign in to my blog for a few days...I would sign in and then when I would click on "view blog" it would show that I wasn't signed in! That's why I haven't been able to comment or do anything on my blog, ugh!! I finally fixed it...I signed out completely (I must have stayed signed in because it remembers my password) and then when I signed back in it worked. Just figured I would share just in case it happens to any of you out there. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
AMAZING GRACE!
God is good all of the time!
Love and hugs,
Jill
Post a Comment